Water has many healing properties because of the presence of the mineral contents present in it. You can become healthier by drinking a good amount of water as your body absorbs more nutrients from it. The ever-increasing water pollution has affected natural water resources and the quality of water in general. Therefore, to consume safe and clean drinking water you must choose packaged mineral water. Bisleri is a popular name amongst the many mineral water brands in India. The mineral water goes through an intense 10-step purification process and over 114 purity tests to provide its consumers the best quality mineral water. A packaged drinking water bottle is handy, convenient, and safe.
Mineral water has dissolved substances that enhance its taste. Some of the most common minerals present in this packaged drinking water bottle are chlorine, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, sulfur, and potassium. These macronutrients help in performing essential bodily functions like bone formation, protein synthesis, cartilage formation, etc. our body also needs some micronutrients to perform other biological functions like enzyme production, hormone synthesis, tooth decay prevention, etc. Mineral water is a trusted food product in the market as it gets bottled in glass or plastic at the source. The therapeutic value added to mineral water has increased its demand among people. Therefore, people must consume packaged drinking water bottles to maintain the water equilibrium in the body.
There are different flavors and quantities of water ozonated water available in the Bisleri water segment. The flavors available are Bisleri Vedica, Bisleri Fonzo, Bisleri Spyci, Limonata, and Bisleri Club Soda. Some of the micronutrients are fluorine, iodine, copper, chromium, cobalt, and iron.
Let us go through some of the benefits of drinking packaged water:
- Source of Magnesium- Magnesium plays a key role in the regulation of bodily functions like nerve function, regulating blood pressure, and blood glucose levels. Mineral water contains a good percentage of magnesium that helps in carrying out these functions smoothly. Different age groups require a different amount of magnesium. The percentage of magnesium also varies from source to source. Magnesium deficiency can cause health problems like fatigue, anxiety, tremors, irritability, vertigo, migraines, muscle weakness, irregular heartbeat, osteoporosis, seizures, hearing loss, and more.
- Helps people with lower blood pressure- Calcium and magnesium deficiencies lead to hypertension. Mineral water has a balanced amount of magnesium and calcium that is beneficial for those having blood pressure issues. These minerals are responsible for the electrolytic process that is important to maintain blood circulation and pressure. It also provides quick hydration. Therefore, in many studies, it is said that consuming mineral water can help in blood pressure management.
- Improves heart health- Carbonated drinking water lowers LDL-levels and total cholesterol, hence reducing heart-disease risk.
- Improves digestion- Sodium sulfate and magnesium sulfate helps in improving stool consistency and bowel movement frequency (if constipated). An adequate amount of liquid intake also improves digestion.
- Promotes bone formation- Calcium is necessary for the body as it promotes bone formation. Mineral water is a good source of calcium. It strengthens teeth, nails, and bones. It also controls magnesium homeostasis that helps in maintaining bone integrity.
- Regulates body fat- Mineral water has fat metabolizing minerals and is an important fat-free supplement. Water helps in breaking down fats and plays an important role in burning fat layers in the body. You can also manage your weight by drinking mineral water before eating your low-calorie meal.
- It is great for skin- Mineral water has silica particles that are skin-friendly. It boosts collagen production in the skin. More collagen production means fewer wrinkles, dullness, and dark spots. Less silica means skin aging. Therefore, to maintain your skin health, you must drink a good amount of mineral water.
All these benefits must be kept in mind when traveling as well. You should always keep yourself hydrated to avoid any health issues by hindering smooth bodily functions. Water is the basis of our existence and we cannot function without it.